5 Steps to Choosing a Roof Color
1. Know if there are specific requirements for your neighborhood and adhere to those.
2. Walk the perimeter of your house. Take note of siding color, trim color, landscaping colors (boulders, gates, doors, fences, etc.) Get a sense of your predominate color scheme.
3. Take note of the roof colors of your neighbors and decide if you want to conform or be a little different.
4. Review the roof color boards provided by your licensed and bonded roofing company. Make a few choices. Discuss these with your roofer and ask if they have a larger sample you could take a look at.
5. Grab a friend, your spouse, your favorite neighbor, the paper boy and ask their opinion.